Come find out what’s happening to your area... and say something before it’s too late!
Southwark Council are preparing massive changes around the Old Kent Road. Many believe that the Council have not been clear about what is going to happen to local residents, estates and businesses.
And they have not asked for the community's needs or opinions. But they live and work here: their ideas and concerns should drive plans for the future!
- Ulrike Steven (What-If Architects/Peckham Weeklies/OKR Studios)
- Richard Lee (Elephant & Walworth Neighbourhood Forum)
- Tanya Murat (Southwark Defend Council Housing)
- Nicholas Okwulu (PemPeople/OKR Studios)
- Peter Wright (OKR People/Southwark Living Streets)
- Mark Brearley (VitalOKR/Kaymet London Ltd) Fausto Llopis (Pembroke House)
- Fabien Cante & Conrad Heine (Northfield House TRA)
Come find out what Southwark have in store for you, and how we as a community can get our voice heard.
London SE15 6SE
Google map and directions