Aunt Nell!! (Calling): All Fruits, Blues, Omi-Palones, Palone-Omi’s, Remoulds, Palones & Chickens!
Join us to celebrate LGBTI History Month and 50 years since its decriminalization. Hear our histories from Camberwell’s nineteenth century theatrical darlings, WW1 heroines to 1970’s Drag Queens on an LGBTI local history walk through Camberwell and Myatt’s Fields.
Fairy cakes and refreshments will be provided.
Meet outside The Tiger Pub (formerly The Silver Buckle Pub) on Camberwell Green at 10.15am.
The walk will end at approximately 12.45pm on Camberwell New Road.
Going on a CoolTan Arts walk:
• All walks are completely free, but voluntary donations are welcome
• No registration is necessary, just turn up!
• The walk leaders wear orange high-viz vests and rucksacks
• The walks take between 90 minutes time and 2+1/2 hours
• The walks are suitable for all levels of fitness, and are accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
• Call CoolTan Arts on 07985 658443 if you cannot find the walking group on the day
• For more information please email email@example.com
18 Camberwell Grn
London SE5 7AA
Google map and directions