Residents and businesses in Peckham are being invited to a drop-in evening at the station square next month to get the latest update on the re-development project.
It’s been a few months since the proposals for Peckham Rye Station Square were given planning permission, but lots of work has been going on behind the scenes as Southwark Council and its partners develop the designs and work with local businesses.
At the drop in you’ll be able to speak to council officers and find out more about:
- Programme for construction of the scheme
- Progress with the Compulsory Purchase Order
- Update on internal layout of the scheme to accommodate existing businesses
- Update on the Co-Design Review
- Progress with the Peckham Palms scheme for hair and beauty businesses
- New extension to Iceland
The drop in will be held between 4pm and 8pm on Thursday, 12 January at 3 Station Way (Barry’s Café).
If you are unable to attend, you can also visit the council’s website for more information.