Delivered by older LGBT trainers and facilitators from Opening Doors London, this free, half day workshop following national LGBT History Month celebrates the lives of older LGBT people living in Southwark, and explores the health and social care challenges faced by the local LGBT community as they approach older age.
- Be briefed on 50 years of legal changes that increasingly impact on everyone’s lives
- Hear first-hand real-life stories of growing up lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or trans
- Get the latest research into LGBT demographics, lifestyle, family and community relationships
- Take away free resources, video links and good-practice guides to share with friends, family, work colleagues and social networks
- Meet other Southwark residents, health, housing and social care representatives with a commitment to strengthening LGBT inclusivity in Southwark in the years ahead
For more information email email@example.com or telephone Opening Doors London staff at 020 7239 0400.
This is a community workshop restricted to 35 places so early booking is advised to be sure of attendance.