The next HACAN South East meeting will take place on Tuesday 30 January 2018 at the Kennington Park Community Centre (KPCC), 7.30 - 9pm.
On the Agenda:
- Heathrow's Public Consultation, launched 17 January 2018 and closing 28 March 2018.
If you have not (yet) been leafleted about this you can request a copy by email: email@example.com; and by telephone: 0800 307 7996.
Further information is available online: www.heathrowconsultation.com. We will have copies at the meeting.
- Counting Planes: the survey on flight arrivals to Heathrow carried out last November by residents of SE London; how it will be used.
- Invitation to GLA to meet Keith Prince, Transport Committee Chair, to discuss London City Airport and the affects on residents of flight arrivals: Thursday 1 February, 2 - 3.15pm at City Hall, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- HACAN South East has come about through Plane Hell's campaigning and petitioning on these 'asks' (see here). Do these ally with your own priorities?
- Management Committee. We are a small light-touch, collaborative team with infrequent meetings. Would you like to play a part and, if so, in what capacity?
- 2 further meetings are planned: Tuesdays 13 March (possible) and 22 May (definite) for your diaries, 7.30pm at KPCC