What’s is about?
Healthwatch Southwark talks to local people about their experience of using health and social care services, we offer information and signposting to people to help them find the right service for them at the right time and hold events for the public. Find out more about us here: http://healthwatchsouthwark.co.uk/
From Oct 2016 – Feb 2017 we have been asking what you and organisations that work with local people to tell us what they think we should prioritise in our work.
At this event, you will find out:
· What our new priorities are
· How we decided on them
· How you can get involved with our work
· Share some food with us and network
Come and contribute to our plans...
· How easy is it for you to get an appointment with your GP?
· What’s care like in a mental health crisis?
· Do you have experience of hospital discharge?
· Are you are carer?
If you’d like to come along, please book your place now!
· Via Eventbrite: https://goo.gl/pSA4Bf
· Call us: 020 7358 7005
· Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org