IARS International Institute in partnership with Affinity Sutton are pleased to announce their Community Ambassador programme 2016 for young people, Affinity Sutton residents in Rotherhithe (SE8 & SE16).
Over the course of a year, the project will engage with 12 young Affinity Sutton residents aged 13-25!
Opportunities for Young Ambassadors include:
- Attend accredited youth-led training events
- Take on a fun, interactive social action programme, making a difference to their local community
- Gain experience in marketing, campaigning, social media and events planning
- Improve your communication, leadership and project management skills
- Be offered office based internship and volunteering opportunities
- Gain Youth Pass (young leaders) and CPD Certification (Young Ambassadors)
If you are working with young people in SE16 and SE8 we would be grateful if you could pass on information about this new exciting project to young people that you think that might be interested in joining the project.
An open youth engagement evening will be held on Thursday 9th June 2016 at 5pm at Canada Water Library – Surrey Quays Road, SE16 7AR! To attend please book a free place here.