The promotion of sites and activities within the Ancient Parish of Rotherhithe
Notice of Extraordinary Annual General Meeting
An Extraordinary Annual General Meeting of the Rotherhithe What’s On (WORG) will be held at 12 noon on Thursday 20th June 2019 at Time and Talents, The Old Mortuary, St Marychurch St, London SE16 4JE to transact the following business:
1. To receive the organisation’s Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2019.
2. To appoint Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary (Cllr Whittam will Chair this Item)
3. To transact the other usual business of an Annual General Meeting.
The EAGM will be followed by the regular meeting.
Officer nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by 5pm on 17th June. They must be duly proposed and seconded with names in full, together with the written consent of the nominees.
The main Objectives of the Group, in accordance with the Constitution, are to act as
a coordinating group to:
• Update and circulate the Rotherhithe Map in the local area.
• Promote permanent / long term sites and activities via the map, SE16 web site,
Twitter, public notice boards, member sites and other.
• Help facilitate / edit / promote other factual / tourist literature and material for the
• Seek funding to maximise the unique heritage and future potential of the area.