The next Citizens’ Forum for Southwark and Lambeth Strategic Partnership is on Thursday 19 May from 6.30pm-9.00pm.
We hope you will be able to attend.
On the agenda there will be:
- Updates on developments in integrated care, on how sharing information is improving care, and on plans for local care networks
- People from local health and social care organisations to answer questions
- Discussions on how local people can get more involved in health and social care in the future
To book your place contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020 7926 6397
- Or register via Eventbrite at: https://citizensforummay16.eventbrite.co.uk